It wasn't me

Started by Maxed Out, November 03, 2023, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Just recently I see a 1940ish long beach 65 box sold for $40 on eBay. The box is worth maybe $25, but inside the box was a really nice 1938 Penn reels catalog that is worth $200-$300. Somebody scored, but it wasn't me 😭
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

1badf350

It was me. I had the correct reel
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: 1badf350 on November 03, 2023, 11:01:21 PMIt was me. I had the correct reel

Jackpot lol !
Maybe you should go play the lottery real fast to lol!

Midway Tommy

Knowledge is the key to those great finds!  :al
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

1badf350

This was also a deal of the week for $20
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crow

Gee!  I gave more than that for a "trashed" one, just to get a side plate!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

@1badf350 you have been scoring on these funds. Good for you. I'm glad one of our members is getting in on these finds of a lifetime.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D