Over the deep end ??

Started by Maxed Out, December 01, 2021, 01:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Quote from: Wompus Cat on December 01, 2021, 02:35:22 AM
Well Ted that is another REELY 1 of a KIND.
You are responsible for my Pennasitis you know.

[/quote

Henry, might wish to check with urologist about that...

Wompus Cat

Quote from: thorhammer on December 01, 2021, 01:27:53 PM
Quote from: Wompus Cat on December 01, 2021, 02:35:22 AM
Well Ted that is another REELY 1 of a KIND.
You are responsible for my Pennasitis you know.

[/quote

Henry, might wish to check with urologist about that...

Nope that's FINE you are thinking of PEENasitis and that a different Rod /Reel Combo.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

mo65

Another sweet custom...looks great Ted! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Wompus Cat

So what we have here is a TEDAMAJIG ?   :o
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Gfish

Awesome! Seat and posts from a 68, never would have thought of that!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Decker

I'd like to see it fished.  Are wide spools on trolling reels for long runs of pelagic species?

Dominick

Ted, nice work.  You have made Dr. Frankenstein and Mary Shelley proud. About the spool; I could not tell how close the tolerances are so that thin line does not get eaten.  Will the reel have a problem with thin braid?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Maxed Out

Dominick, the spool tolerance is snug as a bug in a rug. No worries about your speedo getting caught in there !!!

John, I haven't done anything to the internals on this one.....yet !!

One more tidbit. This same exact setup could make an HLW 1/0 senator

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Maxed Out

Quote from: Swami805 on December 01, 2021, 08:29:27 PM
How about the 259?

yes, this would fit a 259 and a surfmaster 250

Maxed Out

The 1/0 uses a jigmaster 501 spool,seat, and posts, and it can be converted to all sizes of jigmasters. I think we've previously seen the 1/0 with jigmaster 500 seat,spool, and spacer bars, but in case you haven't seen it, here it is. The low speed jigmaster 500.

That was just for a photo op. I just cant get myself to mess with a nice stock 1/0, so back it goes

Ron Jones

Come on now, let's do a reverse Albacore Special and point out that you could swap a Silver Beach plate on there!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Ron Jones

Quote from: Maxed Out on December 01, 2021, 10:02:37 PM
The 1/0 uses a jigmaster 501 spool,seat, and posts, and it can be converted to all sizes of jigmasters. I think we've previously seen the 1/0 with jigmaster 500 seat,spool, and spacer bars, but in case you haven't seen it, here it is. The low speed jigmaster 500.

That was just for a photo op. I just cant get myself to mess with a nice stock 1/0, so back it goes

And there's your 259!
Did someone mention a rabbit hole?

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !