Pre-trip dinner menu

Started by pjstevko, December 01, 2021, 04:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Post here what you plan on bringing....

Thursday night dinner....
Grilled tri tip
Bluefin tuna (for sushi/sashimi or poke if anyone is willing to make it)

Friday night dinner
Fresh rockfish
Leftover tri tip

Bill B

I can bring pasta salad, enough for both days, beer (courtesy of John Brewcrafter), bottled water.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

El Pescador

PJ,

Put me down for:

Hawaiian Rolls & Butter
Paper Plates & Napkins
Plastic Forks, Spoons & Knives
Red Solo Cups
Plastic Wine Glasses

What else???

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

My wife has me on a very short Covid leash, so I probably won't be able to make it to dinner, but if the weather forecast looks decent I will bring donuts and a jackpot prize for our trip. 

I have read about a couple of the Ohana's Hulicat "Victory at Sea" trips, so if the forecast is looking gnarly, I will be wishing you all bon voyage while nursing my first cup of coffee in my nice warm bed!

pjstevko

I will be picking up the tri tips for dinner on my way out of town and was wondering if anyone would like me to pick up anything else?

They have amazing beef, pork and chicken in every imaginable form so if you want to try something just let know.

https://blqualitymeats.com/

Wayne you're special order is already taken care of  ;)

Pj

El Pescador

Quote from: pjstevko on December 10, 2021, 05:33:48 PM
I will be picking up the tri tips for dinner on my way out of town and was wondering if anyone would like me to pick up anything else?

They have amazing beef, pork and chicken in every imaginable form so if you want to try something just let know.

https://blqualitymeats.com/

Wayne you're special order is already taken care of  ;)

Pj

THANK YOU PJ!!!!

Our family will enjoy those Tri-Tip roasts - FOR SURE.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bill B

I stopped by John's (Brewcrafter) house yesterday and he contacted 2 1/2 cases of BJ's finest golden suds and 2 boxes of frozen squid.  I also have 1 case of bottled water and will bring enough pasta salad for 2 dinners.  Does anyone want garlic bread?  If so I will bring that also.  Bill

Hardy Boy

Is that cases of beer or flats ? here in metric land a case is 12 but a flat is 24 ................................ we are all messed up.

Bottoms up:

Todd
Todd

Bill B

🤣🤣

We call 12 cans a 12 pack and a case 24+. God bless the USA the case also comes as 30 and 36 🍻🍻🍻. Bill

Hardy Boy

I might have to immigrate and live near John !

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Adams Khanh

Adrian is going to bring Khalua pork, I will be making corn bread muffins and bringing a veggie dish and another protein dish don't know what yet

pjstevko

Quote from: Adams Khanh on December 12, 2021, 08:31:17 AM
Adrian is going to bring Khalua pork, I will be making corn bread muffins and bringing a veggie dish and another protein dish don't know what yet

Sounds great Khanh!

How many people will be at dinner?

I need to know so I can buy the right amount of beef

Neilman

How does spaghetti & meatballs sound?  I can make the sauce & meatballs from home, and maybe even the bagguettes, if I have time, or just bring some loaves from costco.  I had some of the best spaghetti & meatballs I'd ever tasted at this little restaurant, Gino's Pizza, in SLO the nt before the 2020 AT trip.  I looked around and tried this guy's recipe off YT which came pretty darn close.  Been making it for my fam esp. since they love it:

sam's spaghetti & meatballs

Neil

pjstevko

I can't answer your everyone but I love spaghetti and meatballs but will only be around for Thursday nights dinner. Unfortunately I have to head straight home after the trip on Friday.

If you wanna take the lead on Friday nights dinner I'm sure no one would mind! A nice big bowl of s&m sounds like a great post fishing trip meal!

C u guys in a couple days

Bill B

S&M Sounds great to me......Bill