Daiwa BG 4000 replacement parts source?

Started by steelfish, January 08, 2022, 01:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

which other option besides Daiwa in California to get replacement parts for daiwa reels?

I have always find them hard to get them and I have never had luck with Daiwa by phone because of my Visa (Mexico), so, does anyone knows any other source of Daiwa parts?

right now I think I need the bail arm and bail wire of a spinning BG 4000 reel.

The Baja Guy

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

there is a company in japan, by the name of plat, I think it is, they are much fast then Daiwa for supplying parts cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

tincanary

Quote from: Donnyboat on January 08, 2022, 12:43:02 PM
there is a company in japan, by the name of plat, I think it is, they are much fast then Daiwa for supplying parts cheers Don.

I love plat, so many parts you can build your own Frankenreel.

JasonGotaProblem

There's a daiwa licensed shop here in Tampa, I've gotten BG parts there before @MSRP. Give me part #s and I can pick them up in person and drop them in the mail and PayPal it or something. Just gotta find out how much shipping costs.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

steelfish

Quote from: JasonGotaPenn on January 11, 2022, 04:44:37 AM
There's a daiwa licensed shop here in Tampa, I've gotten BG parts there before @MSRP. Give me part #s and I can pick them up in person and drop them in the mail and PayPal it or something. Just gotta find out how much shipping costs.

cool, let me check the reel to be sure it only needs those two parts and will I let you know.

thanks Jason
The Baja Guy

thorhammer

JasonGotaProblem

After all that folks have done for me here, I'm just glad I finally found a way to be useful.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.