Mike Keating's new boat.....

Started by alantani, March 11, 2022, 07:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Looks amazing but to rich for my bank account....

I have a hard time spending the 💲💲💲 for a three day and need to start saving for my first real long range trip for my 50th in a couple years....

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

annemarie sent some pictures!

alantani

one more!

pjstevko

That's not a fishing boat, it's a yacht!

stoked4fishin

Wow!  Definitely gonna have to fish with Mike ASAP!

Wally15

Wow! Nice boat! It's tempting to sign up or add myself to the wait list. $900+ isn't that bad for 2 days of fishing. Realistically, we typically only get maybe 4 days of fishing on the SoA 8 day (2 out, 2 back), so that's about $700 per FISHING day. For me, half the fun of the SoA trip is hanging out with the guys and trying to either out-drink or out-insult one another.
What is the targeted species on Mike's 6 pack yacht? 1/2 day travel out and back, maybe the Cortez and Tanner Banks for BFT's?
For any SD Long Range I have to add about $700 for travel from GA. I'm trying hard to deplete my kids inheritance before I croak.
Oh, it's a very brisk record low 24 degrees in S GA this DST Sunday morning. I have some friends down from Illinois crappie fishing on Lake Eufaula. Needless to say, we ain't going fishing today.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Gfish

Nice pictures. Beautiful lookin fishing craft.
 I spent 2 months on a commercial Tuna boat with 3 guys in a beat-up cabin maybe smaller than that. That wasn't "too bad" compared to the ball-breaking—-make 'em or break 'em—-sub-culture those guy's(even the captain!)tested me with for 58 days.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

sciaenops

alantani

Nick Mosaquitas, from Facebook.

Mickeyfin