Pacific Queen 3 day April 28 - May 1st, 2023....Join me!!!!!

Started by pjstevko, June 30, 2022, 05:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

The PQ just posted their spring 2023 schedule this morning and trips are filling up fast so I went ahead and booked a 3 day at the end of April. You guys should join me!!!!!

Trip : 3 Day Limited Load Trip
Boat : Pacific Queen
Price: $1,200.00
Service Charge: $42
No. of Reservation(s) made: 1
Departure Date: Friday 04-28-2023
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Return Date: Monday 05-01-2023
Meals included

It's SD spring time fishing so it could be yellowtail and rockfish or it could be bft, you just never know!!!!

PJ

jlezama

pjstevko

Only 11 spots left!!!!  You can't go if you don't sign up now....plus you can always cancel if something comes up...

I'd love to see a couple more AT Ohana sign up!!!!!

pjstevko

pjstevko

Trips full but put your name on the waiting list if you wanna join us!

pjstevko

Just looked and there's 2 spots open if anyone is interested!

pjstevko

Just noticed a spot opened up on this trip if anyone wants to join Juan and I!

pjstevko

Someone from the Ohana better grab this spot! Come fish one of the best boats in the fleet for early season bft or yt/rockfish, you won't regret it!

pjstevko

The trips a couple weeks away and I'm starting to get excited.  Hopefully the weather stabilizes and the fleet starts to find schools willing to bite!

Jim Fujitani

Good luck guys!!

Back when I went out more often, I never had a bad trip on the PQ.

Maybe you'll come across that school of eager and hungry BFT, so take at least one heavier rig for deep jigging and/or bait.

pjstevko

Quote from: Jim Fujitani on April 04, 2023, 07:51:36 PMGood luck guys!!

Back when I went out more often, I never had a bad trip on the PQ.

Maybe you'll come across that school of eager and hungry BFT, so take at least one heavier rig for deep jigging and/or bait.

I'll be bringing a 30, 40, 50/60, 80, 100 and a jig stick!

You just never know when the fish will turn on!!!

pjstevko

Just checked and a spot opened up on this trip.... would love for another member to take the spot!

pjstevko

The one spot is still available!

The bite is gonna turn on big time soon so grab the spot and join us catching some quality fish aboard one of the best boats in the fleet

pjstevko

Multiple boats called in today with good amounts of bluefin on board and at least one boat had day 1 limits today.

The bite is about to go full speed.....

There's still one spot open on the trip at the end of the month!

Brewcrafter

I saw the Pacific Queen was one that called in with 20 Bluefin.  Nice grade fish. - john