lost my brother

Started by anglingarchitect, July 22, 2022, 04:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Dog

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Lunker Larry

Been through it and know what you're going through. 23 years of fishing trips with my brothers, brother in law and cousin. The best and craziest fun times. I would never have sold my cottage if he was still around. Now his twin is in palliative care. We have to face the fact we are at that stage in life where our love for friends and family that carried us through life becomes a heart ache when they're gone.
My deepest condolences for your loss.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

flasaltangler

My Condolences. I lost my twin brother 2 years ago June 15, 2020. Man it's tough, My father raised us by himself since we were 5 years old. We left High School as B students to join the Marine Corps at 17 during Vietnam. I worked for the largest Hospice in the U.S. Vitas Healthcare as the Veterans Representative and have done countless Veterans Bedside Salutes no 2 ever the same. Making a difference in a patient and their families life at the most Delicate time of their Lives is Priceless. I have found my purpose. Your Brother is with you everyday just not in the physcial and is now your Guardian Angel. No one Grieves the same and don't let anyone tell you different! God Bless and bring comfort to you and you family and stay safe. One day you'll meet again on the other side.

Semper Fi
Duty Honor Country 

Gobi King

Sorry for you loss, my condolences and prayers for you and your family.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Shark Hunter

Prayers sent my Friend.
My Deepest Condolences to you and your Family.
I had similar experiences with my little brother, though he never outfished me, He always fell in the lake every time.
Life is Good!

Makule

My condolences. Keep him in your memories.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.