SHOW YOUR WORK BENCH

Started by coastalobsession, February 09, 2012, 11:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Ok Lou, you win !!!

No wonder you stay downstairs most of the day. You should charge for guided tours of your dungeon !! :D :D  -Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Hardy Boy

Come to Vancouver island and I'll give you a tour over a beverage. I have a mix of stuff from a WW 2 training bomb, traps, fighting chair, a few hides, a few skulls, a few sets of antlers, a knife collection and more fishing gear than I will ever use ............................ but you never know !! the kids call it the "dead zone" ........lol.
Todd

tholmes

Wow! After looking at the pictures of some of you folks' "clean rooms", I'm not about to post any pictures of my work bench.

Tom

thorhammer

clean....naw. I actually had the worktop clear last night...

foakes

This is the main bench for 90% of the work --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

thorhammer

Now, if you could see my bench more closely, you'll see labeled parts bins above and below, and the bench itself is work-in-progress Fred-style that I messed with this morning before work: 30 Int waiting stand in mail from Alan, 113H built from left overs from Cortez Conversions waiting parts in mail from Mo, 9/0 waiting spool in mail from Sid, 155 built from about four reels and some plates from Harry just waiting dog in mail from Mo, and a pair of S-Jiggy's (with pieces from Ted) just waiting clamp nuts in mail from Mo. All on lint free cloths on trays, per reel. Pad for Mo order next to laptop. All these folks lickety-split sending out stuff, serious PDQ style. Thanks Ohana! Once parts hit, I can clear the bench in less than an hour, and on to recent flea market 209, 9's, 112, 113 cleaned and bagged waiting assembly. Then back to rods....

Alto Mare

Very nice gentleman.
Well, I guess I'll show mine:
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.