SHOW YOUR WORK BENCH

Started by coastalobsession, February 09, 2012, 11:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

A little more grease on that towel and the name of that hotel will show up as clear as day ;D.
That sushy looked very appetizing, Frank  ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

coastalobsession

Update. Almost finished. I just need the peg board

Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

coastalobsession

coastalobsession

Cant see you picks coastal...... Great thread, gives me lots of ideas.

Seachaser

How do I get my work shop to look like a red X? :)

Dominick

Now this is what a work bench is supposed to look like:

X    X    X    X

Notice how neat and coordinated it is despite my rod and reel collection hanging on the open doors and the reels in the drawers.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

I think you need to post the img code.. ???
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on January 18, 2013, 11:48:47 PM
Now this is what a work bench is supposed to look like:

X    X    X    X

Dominick

Yes, those are the legs, If you keep it under 5' you could remove two sets of legs ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 19, 2013, 02:04:20 AM
Yes, those are the legs, If you keep it under 5' you could remove two sets of legs ;)

I know what you mean Sal...Here are a couple of more angles.  The Penn International 80 at the back is brand new.  Pretty cool huh?  Dominick

X     X      X      X

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

coastalobsession

I actually just re did mine. Will post pics later

Dominick

All of you Alan Tani members that haven't figured out that I really was not posting pictures in my last two posts ( it looks like Sal caught on).  I was just breaking chops by posting "red Xs."  This is what my bench really looks like some of the time.  Actually I'm just showing off some of the reels I own.  When I get rid of the winter junk I have piled on the bench, I'll post some pictures of what it looks like when I neaten it up.

bluefish69

I wish I had a work bench. I didn't see one Newell, I'm disappointed.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Yo Bluefish you're tawking to a New Yawker and you don't have to look hard to know, I'm a Penn guy.  Penn makes the best and they keep on ticking.  Post a picture of a Newell, I don't know what they look like.  I'll bet they copied the design from Penn.  Dominick

john2244

Dominick,
NICE looking work bench.
John