Main Menu

WAYNE !!

Started by Maxed Out, August 17, 2022, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Where you at Wayne ??

Wish you were here. Today was albacore gone mad. We trolled for about 3 minutes at first daylight and got 1 troll fish, then that turned into 5.5 hour bait stop that plugged the boat with 214 albacore !!

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

That's a lot of catchin' !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

El Pescador

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 17, 2022, 12:29:41 AMWhere you at Wayne ??

Wish you were here. Today was albacore gone mad. We trolled for about 3 minutes at first daylight and got 1 troll fish, then that turned into 5.5 hour bait stop that plugged the boat with 214 albacore !!

Ted!!! 

WHAT A MORNING turning into a DAY!!!!!

As far as fishing, last week, Dominick, Linda and I were on Lake Tahoe for some MACK (Mackinaw...  or also called Lake Trout) fishing - will be posting that trip tomorrow.

KEEP hauling them over the rail.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Ron Jones

Catchin is absolutely correct, a whole different level from fishing!
Ronald Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

RowdyW

Ted, I'm drooling already.       Rudy

Wompus Cat

What kinda NETS were you using . ;D  ;D
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Maxed Out

Quote from: Wompus Cat on August 17, 2022, 02:47:29 AMWhat kinda NETS were you using . ;D  ;D

Lol, nice try Henry. I was using one of my custom built Cortez Conversions 99:jigmasters, and it outfishes any net. I kept track and final Talley for me was 28 albacore to the gaff.

Rudy !! You are top on my list once I get some canned in next couple weeks

Wayne !! I have an open seat on the same boat for Aug 29-31. The Captain will fill the spot for me if I don't fill it soon.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Brewcrafter

Wow awesome trip Ted!!!!! - john

54bullseye

Sounds like a great trip !! Congrats !   John Taylor

Swami805

Wow Ted, that's a day of fishing!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelfish

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 17, 2022, 04:23:33 AM...... I kept track and final Talley for me was 28 albacore to the gaff.

Awesome Ted, question.

Albacore fishing doesnt have limit of fish per day?
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

I wish I was there !! :'(

Todd
Todd

Ron Jones

W
Quote from: steelfish on August 17, 2022, 05:04:52 PM
Quote from: Maxed Out on August 17, 2022, 04:23:33 AM...... I kept track and final Talley for me was 28 albacore to the gaff.

Awesome Ted, question.

Albacore fishing doesnt have limit of fish per day?
ashington has a limit of 25 albacore per day. However, Washington has a wonderful law that says that everyone keeps fishing until everyone is limited. If you are the hot stick, you can catch an awful lot of fish.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Ron Jones

I lied, I thought they had enacted the 25 a day limit, but I just checked and there is no daily limit and no minimum size.

It is truly unbelievable how many albacore are up here.

The Man
Ronald Jones
"