Captains Concepts: fishing intel, info, tips, tricks and mini seminars

Started by pjstevko, May 02, 2024, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I wasn't sure if this group was aware of this service, so I thought I'd do a little post. Let me start off by saying I am in no way affiliated with this service.

Captains Concepts was started by Pacific Queen Captain Gavin Harbour and San Diego Captain Matt Bralla a couple years ago. It is a month-to-month video service where they go over offshore conditions, fishing intel, info, tips, tricks and mini seminars. You can watch every video they have ever produced as many times as you want, add comments, ask questions and even direct message (aka pm them) the Captains themselves, and they actually reply back. I've been a member since January and this service has been a huge help to me dialing in my rods, reels, hooks and jigs. You can sign up for any amount of time and cancel at any time. Obviously they post more during the fishing season and sometimes directly from the boats. Since there is no time commitment its a great service to sign up for before you go out on your trips so you can get the latest intel on what is hot and what is not. Ok enough rambling on from me, I think it is worth it and thought some of you might too so check it out.

https://www.patreon.com/CaptainsConcepts1/posts

PJ

(Admins if this post is not allowed please delete)