The Endeavor, Morro Bay Landing, November 12th, 2022

Started by alantani, September 26, 2022, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Alan & PJ!

I just booked the Endeavor for Nov. 12 - Saturday!!! See you all at the Clubhouse!!!!

Also, Jen is getting a hotel room in Morro Bay for 2 nights,

Right now, I'M UP TO HERE with sleeping with guys - NO offense Ron!!!

If anyone needs a ride down, I'll leave Friday from San Mateo

Returning after Sunday Breakfast.

Let me know if you need a ride, I have room for 2 riders and gear.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

pjstevko

WAYNE!!!! Glad to hear you'll make it! I'll be sure to bring the tri tips for ya!

pjstevko

15 spots left! Sign up and join the fun!

If you've never been on a AT group trip I can guarantee you won't meet a better group of people or have more fun fishing for rockfish!

pjstevko

11 spots left!!!!

Better sign up quick if you wanna join the fun!!!!

David Hall

Rob, (Jose Cuervo) is In. :d
Down to 8 spots left.

theswimmer

Just checked the fish counts , Ling numbers have been going up . It is That time of year !
Especially the longer trips the # and size in general of the catch has been improving .
Get your tickets soon !
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Less than a month to go! Looking forward to fishing with you guys!

Get them hex bars ready!

Pj

alantani

in honor of tim liddle, i'm going to use whole squid and an electric reel!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Well , I've been thinking about people I have fished with over the years quite a bit .
Sometimes I take things for granted . Been thinking about my Dad a lot .
I like to fish stuff , reels , rods , lures and jigs that belonged to someone else . Same thing with old hand me down tools .
Thought I would share a few that I will be bringing for our boat ride .
The hex bar was hanging up in the garage at the club house , covered in dust and saltwater corrosion . Alan was cleaning stuff out , Said  "Help yourself ! " I think he commented that  the hex bar belonged to his Dad .
The flies belonged to Big Tim . They are what he called his 'Lawn Chair Special ' The white multi fiber being from the webbing of an old lawn chair .
They all have caught fish and I like to think I will once again feel a hand on my shoulder and a "Easy Jonathan, easy..." As I reel in a giant Red or Ling .
These are the things that makes living life grand .
I can't wait to be on the big pond again with my fishing friends.
Best always,
Jonny
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

sabaman1

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pics of custom jigs. Tight lines to the jigs on your next trip!
JIM

Dominick

I have some of those Big Tim feathers.  I miss him.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i'm getting push back from my wife about going fishing with broken ribs.  i have electric reels, so i'm not worried.  i also have a week to at least partially heal up.  right now, i am planning on going.   :cf
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 03, 2022, 10:58:21 PMi'm getting push back from my wife about going fishing with broken ribs.  i have electric reels, so i'm not worried.  i also have a week to at least partially heal up.  right now, i am planning on going.   :cf

Great to hear you'll still be coming along!!!!

El Pescador

Man, the weather is looking GREAT for this Saturday, Nov. 12, 2022 - Fishing trip in Morro Bay.

or the website:

https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/point_piedras_blancas

Nice enough weather for BOTH Dominick & Randy to show up!!!!!! >:D

See you at the Clubhouse on Friday,

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

mikeysm

Can you use another person I dont need a bed I can sleep in my van.

Michael