The Endeavor, Morro Bay Landing, November 12th, 2022

Started by alantani, September 26, 2022, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Quote from: mikeysm on November 07, 2022, 03:42:48 PMCan you use another person I dont need a bed I can sleep in my van.

Michael
It would be great to see you Mike 😎
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

mikeysm

alantani

just checked windfinder.com.  there is going to be virtually no wind on friday and saturday. 

https://www.windfinder.com

mikeysm

alantani

dunno, but be prepared for anything from 60 to 300 feet.

sabaman1

Good depths to try slow pitch jigging. Good luck guys and have fun!  :fish
JIM

Gfish

"Wind finder", nice. Thanks Boss. Wind is my fishing weather nemesis and I never knew this one existed.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If anyone who is coming to Cayucos this weekend is looking for any particular used saltwater rods, reels, rockfish or yellowtail jigs and would like me to bring them on Friday afternoon, please send me a PM and I will let you know what I have.

Thank you,

Randy

El Pescador

Everyone,

I have to TAP OUT of this trip.  I fell off a ladder in my garage (actually the ladder slipped out from under me) and I spent 6 hours in the ER.

Thank GOD no broken bones, just a bruised EGO and lots of scrapes and stitches to put humpy dumpy back together again.

After all was done, the ER Dr. told me NO to lift anything above 5 lbs.  I looked at her and said SO NOT cranking up a 25 lbs. Ling Cod from 225 feet this Saturday in Morro Bay????

She just stared & looked at me.  Doctors! they need a sense of humor!!!!

Everyone have a great time, and I am so sorry I won't be there for all the festivities.

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Hardy Boy

Wayne: You have to quit being like Alan so much  ;D ................... feel better soon.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

alantani

alantani

alantani

alantani