Cheaters Seldom Prosper

Started by Midway Tommy, October 02, 2022, 03:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midway Tommy

I would have said never but we have 550 of them in DC that always seem to come out smelling like roses.

Unbelievably appalling! Be aware, though, that if you watch any of the videos the language is pretty rank! A lot of F-Bombs flying around. I've heard of things like this but never thought I would see living proof. These two guys may end up on the missing persons list like Jimmy Hoffa!  :o

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2022/10/01/pro-fishing-champs-cheating-scandal-stuffed-walleye-weights/
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

ChileRelleno

I just saw this on another fishing forum and was gonna post it, ya beat me to it.
I'm very very surprised the crowd did not beat them, drown them and then piss on them.

Supposedly just last year those guys won over $300K and a boat.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

JasonGotaProblem

Frankly always wondered why this wasnt more common.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Maxed Out

We've had more than 1 person get caught with their salmon stuffed full of ice. They claim it musta went down the throat after they put the fish in the ice chest. Money and greed is the root of all evil
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Squidder Bidder

$300K and a boat? It would be worth it to grow your own lead-free jumbo walleyes at home and pick them up on tournament day.

Brewcrafter

Quote from: Squidder Bidder on October 02, 2022, 11:53:16 AM$300K and a boat? It would be worth it to grow your own lead-free jumbo walleyes at home and pick them up on tournament day.
tales have been told of guys leaving cages with selected jumbo fish stashed around tournament lakes. - john

Wompus Cat

Quote from: Brewcrafter on October 02, 2022, 03:36:09 PM
Quote from: Squidder Bidder on October 02, 2022, 11:53:16 AM$300K and a boat? It would be worth it to grow your own lead-free jumbo walleyes at home and pick them up on tournament day.
tales have been told of guys leaving cages with selected jumbo fish stashed around tournament lakes. - john

Back in my Scuba Days I actually found one of those and Released the Black Bass  and inserted some Rocks .
They could have won the Rock Bass Tournament if they had one that day .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Midway Tommy

If information I read is correct their winnings from the previous year's win were revoked because one of them failed a lie detector test.

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Maxed Out

They stopped doing lie detector tests for our derbies. Mainly because that test is not admissible in a court of law

Karma gets them eventually. One local derby cheater I knew had bad things happen after winning the derby and claiming a bonus prize for catching it on Silver Horde gear. Just one day after the derby, him and his dad were having a burger in our bar and he made it a point to tell me he caught his winning fish on a whole herring. Wow, the greedy guy just won 10 grand, then lied about his gear to get another $500. Bad Karma has followed this guy ever since. Went from a winner, to a loser in an instant
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Wompus Cat

That's hilarious !!!!!

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Wompus Cat on October 02, 2022, 06:09:57 PM

That's hilarious !!!!!

Saw that last night.  :D  Put that on the favorite memes thread, Henry!  8)  :d

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Brewcrafter

Anywhere that they list their sponsors?  I would have to think those would be the people that are really shamefaced right now.  These guys; face it they are probably banned from a local bluegill tournament at this point.  Their sponsors however are probably trying to figure out how to navigate the next year or so...damn good thing these guys weren't on the Jurelometer Pro Staff. - john

Wally15

That's why I quit fishing bass tournaments back in the late 90's. Mostly club tournaments, not the pro circuit. There are people who will cheat over a $500 1st place check. Or simply for bragging rights if no money is involved.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Shellbelly

I don't think there's a wet spot left for those guys to fish in.  Pull their licenses for life and make sure they can't register a boat.  They were lucky to get out of there with their hides based on the crowd's reactions. 

If that's not enough, think about how they have to explain this to their families.  Momma ain't gonna like it.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)