Morro Bay Dinner Friday Nov 11 th

Started by pjstevko, November 09, 2022, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Just wondering who's gonna be at dinner at the clubhouse on Friday night?

We need to get a head count and who's planning on bringing what...

I'll be traveling down Friday with my wife Alexis and we'll be arriving around 5-530pm so we can help cook...

Post up here on what you are planning on bringing for Friday nights dinner....

PJ       tri tip
Mike    steaks

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PJ, I'm hoping to swing by on Friday afternoon after you guys get back in from your Starfire trip, but won't be able to make it for dinner.

pjstevko

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on November 09, 2022, 06:56:13 PMPJ, I'm hoping to swing by on Friday afternoon after you guys get back in from your Starfire trip, but won't be able to make it fir dinner.
Ok Randy... I'm not fishing Friday but maybe I'll see ya at the clubhouse when I get there if not I'll see ya on the boat

alantani

we'll be there.  looking forward to getting back on the water.  the ribs are much better!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

PJ should I bring anything. Are you to BBQ. I'm on a carnivore diet now.

Mike

pjstevko

I'm thawing 2 tri tips for dinner friday night and whatever we don't eat on friday night you guys can finish on Saturday night....I'll be having a date night with my wife saturday night so you guys will be on your own...

I'll edit the first post with who's bringing what...

mikeysm

I have some new York steaks in the freezer I will bring. How about eggs for breakfast.

pjstevko

Quote from: mikeysm on November 10, 2022, 05:11:59 PMI have some new York steaks in the freezer I will bring. How about eggs for breakfast.

Awesome Mike i'll put you down for steaks on friday night