Alan any idea on 2023 SOA dates yet?

Started by pjstevko, January 03, 2023, 12:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Alan just curious if you have a general idea of when the 2023 SOA trips will be?

Pj

alantani

yes, i'm actually working on them now.  stay tuned!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on January 03, 2023, 01:28:50 AMyes, i'm actually working on them now.  stay tuned!!!!

Awesome! I'm hoping for a late July/early August trip!

Bryan Young

I will not be able to make it this year as college approaches for my daughter, and parents' landmark birthday parties, they will use of most of my vacation days.  Have fun and tightlines everyone.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 03, 2023, 04:34:49 AMI will not be able to make it this year as college approaches for my daughter, and parents' landmark birthday parties, they will use of most of my vacation days.  Have fun and tightlines everyone.

I hope you can schedule a rat shoot this spring  and a family  trip to KF this summer.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

@Keta Rat trip will likely not happen as we will be visiting my daughter's college to start planning the move (things we can talk from our house and things we need to buy.  Not to mention scoping out the land for closest markets, malls,... as she will not have a car initially...unless we see that due to the distances, it will be a need, and not a want.

Summer is when we will be having my parents' birthday parties so maybe not possible.  We will see though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D