SOA 8 day, October 2-10, 2023

Started by alantani, January 04, 2023, 11:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmer

Went to book processing at fisherman's and the number on their website does not accept text messages. Does anyone have one that works? Thanks - Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Jimmer

Sorry, the listed number works fine, I just entered it wrong. Nevermind - Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

johndtuttle

Thinking of signing up fellars!

What's the status? SPots available it seems on first page....but SoA site says waitlist?

--John

Keta

There are openings, contact Alan.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Come on John!  Sign up, what ya waiting for an invitation?  Ok, here goes John would you accompany us on an 8 day fishing trip on the Spirit of Adventure?  🤣. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MarkT

The 10 day leaving on Oct 20 has openings! Only downside to consider is that I'm on it!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Hardy Boy

Quote from: MarkT on June 29, 2023, 02:16:55 AMThe 10 day leaving on Oct 20 has openings! Only downside to consider is that I'm on it!

andthats the reason I'm on the 8 day ..................................  :d
Todd

Keta

Damn, Tod is on the 8 day? I will have to brush up on my Canadian now.... Eh?

Mark Twain

johndtuttle

HAHAHA  :P

Thanks fellers.

I gotta scrape up the cash. Just dropped $10k on 10 days in Hawaii with the girl.  :d

Keta

You could send her by herself and save the $5000 for this trip....
One concern, does she have a Bobbitt knife?

Mark Twain

Keta

This and the 10 day are getting close and we still have opening.  The 8 day is a good first longrange trip with a great bunch of fishermen that are more than helpful. If you do not have the gear we can arange loaner gear for you.

Mark Twain

Keta

Everyone on the 8 day needs to contact a few friends and get the seats filled.  10/2 is rapidly approaching.

Mark Twain

Keta

The trip is just over a month away, check your passports.  It is a PIA to do a expedited renewal.

Mark Twain

El Pescador

Quote from: Keta on August 21, 2023, 02:51:39 PM... check your passports.  It is a PIA to do an expedited renewal.

Lee, you speak the truth,

we noticed our passports were expiring and started the process 3 months ahead of time before an Alaska Cruise.

I received my new passport last Friday, but Jennifer has not.

We have contacted our Senior Senator here for California, Dianne Feinstein,  and her staff is helping with an expedited processing time, plus we have enlisted a separate company that does just that.

We will see if I go alone on his trip or not.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!