SOA 3 Day Bluefin Trip, June 19-22, 2023

Started by alantani, January 04, 2023, 11:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

echris559

Can I get on the wait list for this please? I was sent here by my friend Roy(Q3fishboy). Thanks

alantani

guys, the trip is now full.  chris, i'll add you to the waiting list.  thanks!!!!  alan

Mickeyfin

alantani

bchen

Got Alan's email that final deposits are due. 

It's almost time!  Looking forward to fishing with everyone.

pjstevko

Quote from: bchen on April 26, 2023, 06:59:11 PMGot Alan's email that final deposits are due. 

It's almost time!  Looking forward to fishing with everyone.

I was sorry to see you and your son aren't on the July 3 day but I'm sure you'll have a great time on the June trip.

Why'd ya switch trips?

bchen

Hello, PJ!  There's a good chance Isaac will be in camp by July.  I figured it was better to get him on the June trip rather than break up his summer.

pjstevko

Quote from: bchen on April 26, 2023, 09:51:22 PMHello, PJ!  There's a good chance Isaac will be in camp by July.  I figured it was better to get him on the June trip rather than break up his summer.

Gotcha! You'll both be missed on the trip!

pjstevko

A little more than a month to go...... you guys should be being your gear together!

Keta

I'm getting  my gear together for the October 8 day now.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

gone2fish

Tight lines to all of you
Share reports after:)
I'll be on the Oct 2nd 8 day...

CI_Seawolf

Fishing has been on the scratchy side for Bluefin.  Hopefully it picks up for the trip.  It looks like fishing the slide, daytime sinker rigs,  light jigs during the day, knife jigs and sinker jigs at night.   I am wondering if we will do any rockfishing if (a) we limit out or (b) we cant find them.  On my April trip on the PQ, we limited on the Bluefin for the boat on the second night.  Then we hit the 60 mile bank for rockfish on the third day.  The Rockfish were very nice quality, I am enjoying Blackened Vermillion filets on a weekly basis right now.
Stay Classy!

pjstevko

The trips coming up quick.... you guys should be getting excited! 

(I'm excited for you!)

alantani

i'm trying like hell to get things done.  it looks like i'll be flying back to denver to help allison move.  she and i will be driving to redding for her residency.   ???