Newell Thrust washers

Started by peesherman, February 22, 2012, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peesherman

Anyone know where I can get these?  OR if there is an alternative?  I need some new ones for my 550.  Part # 5-145.  Id hate to shelf one of my reels due to a little washer.

alantani

i will mail one out to you!!!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Brendan

Try getting that service from whoever sold you your Newell, or Newells.

peesherman

hehe, thanks Alan!  Im in love with that site.  They got anything and everything.  I passed your info down to some friends and they were glad to find that replacement part.  NO ONE in hawaii has that part thats why. 

kili05

someone please pm or reply with what site we're talking about here.  Thanks

peesherman

just google belleviles.  Theres a ton of companies that produce them.  Youll need to figure out the size needed for whatever reel youre doing.

Bryan Young

Peesherman, where in Hawaii are you?

Brian's doesn't have these?  If not him, then I'd try Roy's.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kili05

Quote from: peesherman on February 25, 2012, 06:25:38 AM
just google belleviles.  Theres a ton of companies that produce them.  Youll need to figure out the size needed for whatever reel youre doing.

Google huh...hehe...thought we were all here to help each other :(

Irish Jigger

[/quote]

Alan offered to help same day you FIRST posted here, no need to Google if you had taken up his kind offer.

kili05

Quote from: Irish Jigger on February 26, 2012, 11:30:06 AM

Alan offered to help same day you FIRST posted here, no need to Google if you had taken up his kind offer.
[/quote]

I wasn't the original poster for the washers, that was the other guy...and i was trying to get the website for the parts so we all can source them instead of bugging Alan.

kili05

Quote from: peesherman on February 26, 2012, 11:47:40 AM
lol.  Geez...

http://www.mcmaster.com/?orderview=new#belleville-disc-springs/=gey6gt

peace

Thanks buddy, I'm sure there are a ton of people that will benefit from you posting your website. Like I said before...we're all here trying to help each other. 

Irish Jigger

I wasn't the original poster for the washers, that was the other guy...and i was trying to get the website for the parts so we all can source them instead of bugging Alan.
[/quote]

Hi kili05,
           Got my wires crossed, please accept my apologies :-[.
I agree with you that Alan needs the pressure taken off him whenever possible.
Cheers,
         Tom.

alantani

hey, guys.  i'm still going through posts here.  haven't gotten to pm's or e-mails yet, so bear with me.  if you can measure the screws that you need, i will see what i have.  if you've send that info already, i will try to get to everything today.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!