Availability of DAM Quick 1000/1001 case cover?

Started by GlennS, February 14, 2023, 08:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlennS

Do you have available for sale 2 DAM Quick 1000/1001 case cover part number 9104141 diagram number 114?

foakes

Yes, I have a couple of new ones I can spare, Glenn —-

$7.50 each —- $6 shipping.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Well, (9) days later —- I guess the new guy asking for these parts found them somewhere else —- and didn't feel the need to ever respond.  I even emailed him afterwards —- just crickets.

So, back into the bin they go.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.