Started a full cage for the 614

Started by WVHillbilly, August 07, 2022, 07:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I coulda been somebody...I coulda been a chamfer...Instead of a palooka.   :'(   Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oldmanjoe

Quote from: WVHillbilly on September 27, 2022, 11:15:40 PMWeather is cooling down, and bean coming up to speed so I plan to get back on this very soon. I have another chunk of material, but may try to still use the mess up. I may have no real choice but to make a jig to make sure everything stays and locates. My primary screw up was that inside chamfer. I should have left the edge square and dealt with at chamfer later. It was just to allow clearance for the metal side plate rings. Worse case is I turn it into cross bars
I know what you mean about the progression steps .  I should have done this, before i did that. That`s how we end up with prototypes . That`s how we learn to master the craft ..
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

thorhammer

Hey Hill Billy! Your seats shouldve arrived- lemme know. Hope you are doing well, brother!!!

John

WVHillbilly

Doing fine. Just had zero time to work in my shop. Did manage to make a surf rod storage system for my garage door. Stands are very nice. Thank you!
Feeshin is Feeshin