251 stainless yoke

Started by day0ne, February 20, 2023, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

day0ne

Anybody know where I can get a stainless yoke for a Pro Gear 251? Bryan??
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

day0ne

24 views and no answer yet. Here's hoping.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Swami805

if anyone has one it's Bryan, in the past he's had them for the 500 sizes. might try a PM
Do what you can with that you have where you are

handi2

I do if he doesn't I do.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bryan Young

I have custom cut yokes. If you want an original, purchase from Keith.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishead

Bryan, I would take 3 of them if you still have them.
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Fishead on August 04, 2023, 12:18:55 AMBryan, I would take 3 of them if you still have them.

Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll send them out. Cost is $5 each including shipping in the USA.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishead

Bryan, can you or will you sell me the metal washer only sets for Penn 113h & 500 5 stack. I plan on using the standard carbontex washers if they will fit. I'd like to put everything in one shipment if possible.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Fishead on August 04, 2023, 01:23:35 PMBryan, can you or will you sell me the metal washer only sets for Penn 113h & 500 5 stack. I plan on using the standard carbontex washers if they will fit. I'd like to put everything in one shipment if possible.

My Penn 113H kit is a 7-stack drag kit and uses a combination of Carbontex thicknesses to build up the drag stack. It doesn't use one thickness of Carbontex drag washers.

The Penn 500 drag kit is a 5 stack and uses ultra thin Carbontex drag washers.

I'll gladly sell you metal washers only but you will have to experiment with the drag height to make it work. Each metal drag washer is $3.50 each plus shipping.

It's more economical to order the complete drag kits from Mystic Reel Parts.

Please advise.

Fishead

I will heed your suggestions and take 3 of the yokes please. I sent you a PM with my address yesterday.