Why you savin those fish heads?

Started by gstours, March 04, 2023, 04:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s a short clip to show how you might have some fun,  and find some very fresh food.
  This is a sleeper spot that is never used that I know of about 1/2 mile from the dock.  I hate to overfish it and also its a good place to pitch some fish scraps over.   Seeding the ocean so to speak.
  Its also a good way to dirty up your boat.   Thanks.  :fish

El Pescador

Gary...   Gary...   GARY!!!!

You've been holding out on me - on both of my week-long visits with you,

it WAS clear there are NO SHRIMP in the area, NADA!!!!

Now, you've found this FIRST-TIME Honey HOLE for Sidestriped Shrimp.   REELY??  JUST NOW????

https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=sidestripedshrimp.main#:~:text=Sidestriped%20shrimp%20are%20slender%2C%20pinkish,to%20other%20Alaska%20shrimp%20species.   

Man, IF you are trying to get me booked for another week in Gustavus, AK, this will do it!!!!!

Loved your video!!!!!

I'm thinking of enjoying the Shrimp Tacklebox from Popeye's Kitchen tonight - I'll send you the bill!!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

gstours

Many Tanks,  Peskydore  ;)   Many times a fisherman oar fisherwoman will shade the truth to sorta keep a secret a just that.   Shrimp are so much work, and investment its not a popular thing to keep doing.
  And like an investment adviser we both hope to outlive the speckulators and keep things on an appeal, so as to never make a false statement.   
 Generally a 10 mile run is needed up here to find much of anything.  Ya no big deal, untill you find out the weather has brought winds, and gusts before you want to leave.  Then on your way back things get worse.
  Our shrimp in our management district have some areas totally closed to commmercial and sport harvest.
    Its a perception that my last pot has put us in a need for closure area.
 I,m sure glad Alan put the No in Politics in this Forum.    :d