Ebay 220

Started by jgp12000, April 07, 2023, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgp12000

I just got this nice 220,it had been relisted.I bid the minimum and wasn't going to bid any higher because the pictures were fuzzy,no one else bid and I won it.I really like to add different model reels that I do not already have  to my modest collection,but the 220 can handle most anything I will ever catch?The reel arrived yesterday,the paint looks great,and other than the trout decal being a little askew it cleaned up nicely.I tore it down and it still  had brown grease in it.I cleaned it and went back with Superlube and Lucas reel oil,it's so smooth,but already was !

foakes

Well done!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gfish

Nice! A good size, all around FW reel.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

thrasher

Love when that happens, congrats!

jgp12000

$38 after shipping,modern reels of lesser quality cost more.I took the trout decal off it was mounted with some type of goo,I got it off with alcohol and reglued with Shoe Goo .It is waterproof and more forgiving than superglue once it sets it's there.