Keith Rawson/Ocean Master/OCD Reel Service/How I Roll

Started by pompano joe, April 11, 2023, 03:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano joe

My friend Keith Rawson in his happy place! Keith joined the ranks of those who have "crossed the bar" this past weekend.
98D2155A-0BFE-49B7-B91D-8F45FA145351.jpeg 
Our gracious Heavenly  Father welcomed Keith (Ocean Master, OCD Reel Service, The Way I Roll) to His heavenly home early Good Friday morning.  I believe it was the best of mornings for Keith! 

A memorial service is being planned for Saturday, April 22nd at 2 p.m. at Family Funeral Home on Davis Highway in Pensacola.
Pompano Joe

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Gfish

Yes, thank you very much. That's a great picture of Keith. I want to remember him like that.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

Quote from: pompano joe on April 11, 2023, 03:40:50 AMA memorial service is being planned for Saturday, April 22nd at 2 p.m. at Family Funeral Home on Davis Highway in Pensacola.

i'll be flying out that friday, attending services, and returning on sunday.  the hotel room is a double if anyone needs a place to flop. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

While I am unable to attend thank you for those who will be in attendance, Joe, Alan and I'm sure others.  Keith deserves a proper send off with his family and some good friends around. 
Heaven got a good one,
Dom

JasonGotaProblem

I will be there in spirit but unfortunately not in person.

I am so fortunate i got to meet this great man. Wish I could have done so sooner.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

alantani

mizmo67

Keith was good people. Scott and I had planned to tey amd swing out his way on one of our trips back in 2017, but it didn't happen. Wish we had. He'll be missed.:(
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

alantani

The family just arrived.

alantani

alantani

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on April 22, 2023, 06:49:50 PMThe rod that Alex wrapped.

thanks Alan for all the arrangements you did to make this possible  :D

The Baja Guy

alantani

Quote from: steelfish on April 24, 2023, 04:58:02 PM
Quote from: alantani on April 22, 2023, 06:49:50 PMThe rod that Alex wrapped.

thanks Alan for all the arrangements you did to make this possible  :D

Alex, I have your reel and spool. We're headed to Oregon right now.  Going on a squirrel shoot with Keta, back Thursday or Friday.  I'll ship it to you then. 

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: alantani on April 24, 2023, 05:31:54 PMAlex, I have your reel and spool.
This is good news. All this time I've entertained the possibility that it left with me and I didn't realize it, and was ready to tear apart my overstuffed garage to put that possibility to rest.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.