Sealine 300h/350h parts.

Started by Fishead, May 29, 2023, 05:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead

Anyone still carry parts for these reels? Looking for the bridge with gear sleeve or set plate as the schematic calls it. Part number is 6-782-5502.
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

day0ne

Have you tried Daiwa (562)375-6800)?
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Fishead

JasonGotaProblem

I really thought you were suggesting an alternate part. It took me a minute to realize it was a phone number.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Porthos

Quote from: Fishead on May 29, 2023, 05:04:52 PMAnyone still carry parts for these reels? Looking for the bridge with gear sleeve or set plate as the schematic calls it. Part number is 6-782-5502.

May be a situation to start looking for a whole 300H/350H to buy as a parts reel. The ones currently on "fleaBay" are overpriced for this purpose.

There's one craigslist seller in Seminole, FL, with a 5/29 posting still up...(would disregard the "$1234" in his listing title since that makes no sense after reading the body in the acutal listing): "$60 Dawia Sealine Saltwater Reel 350H with Sam Sun Rod" Your bargaining/negotiation skills may lower the price...

...YMMV.

Fishead

Thanks for the info. Turns out the 50H uses same part and I just happened to have a complete 50H handle sideplate in my parts stash.