Hello from long island

Started by Captrichc, May 04, 2023, 09:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captrichc

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I'm a charter captain,  rod builder,  and family man.  Can't wait to learn from you all and help where I can.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Hardy Boy

you will learn lots. Enjoy.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

reelrepair123

Brewcrafter

Welcome from the SoCal Inland Empire!  Being on the other coast, looking forward to hearing what a charter Captain on Long Island has to deal with/think about.  Welcome! - john

Finest Kind

Hi Cap, I had a charter boat at Montauk years ago. Still fish out there recreationally. This is a great site. The members are very helpful!

kjdunne

Welcome from S Jersey!  How about the new striper regs?  28-31 inches only!

Kal

bluefish69

Hello CaptRich

I think that you have made a few rods for me in the past. Maybe even helped when another rod builder didn't do the proper build years ago. A friend of ours just had a few Newells serviced by me. Still working in the basement???

Mike in Queens
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

El Pescador

Capt. Rich!

Welcome Here!!!!

Tell us more about your charter service.

Our son lives in Astoria, NY - we visit several times a year,

and NOT that I'm ready to leave my Beautiful & Growing Grandchildren anytime soon,

BUTT, I am itching to go fishing on a future trip that is for sure.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bill B

Welcome skipper...Bill, SoCal
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

reelrepair123

capt rich,   that thing you asked about was just something i had laying around, i put dowels into the   t   so it could spin the handle of the reel.   harryk

happyhooker

Greetings, from Minnesota.  I grew up as a youngster in North Babylon.

Frank

Gfish

Quote from: El Pescador on May 05, 2023, 03:39:04 PMCapt. Rich!

Welcome Here!!!!

Tell us more about your charter service.

Our son lives in Astoria, NY - we visit several times a year,

and NOT that I'm ready to leave my Beautiful & Growing Grandchildren anytime soon,

BUTT, I am itching to go fishing on a future trip that is for sure.

Wayne

Yeah, Welcome Captain. I am very much interested in the charter business. I've taken too many trips without understanding all the ins and outs of the business, maybe leading to bad judgement/wrong conclusions...?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!