H93-6701 HANDLE ASSEMBLY ISLA BULL

Started by GORDASKIPPER, June 06, 2023, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDASKIPPER

I lost my handle offshore and looking to find out if the newer Saltiga handle might fit MY DISCONTINUED 7000 Isla Bull. I found a handle at Mike's Reel Repair however looking here in the States first. The schematic for the newer Saltiga 8000 looks identical (Pinion Gear+driver gear set) for the ISLA, what do you all think?

boon

As long as you get the handle off something that uses the gear set Z02-0536 it should work.

There are a lot of sub-models/series of the Saltiga so you'll need to be very specific when ordering.

GORDASKIPPER

Quote from: boon on June 08, 2023, 10:28:37 PMAs long as you get the handle off something that uses the gear set Z02-0536 it should work.

There are a lot of sub-models/series of the Saltiga so you'll need to be very specific when ordering.

The newer Saltiga 8000DF diagram looks exactly like the ISLA however the part for the Pinion/Gear drive is not the same so I assume the handle won't fit my ISLA given a different part number. Probably cannot go based on a drawing even though it looks identical.