lost another good friend

Started by alantani, December 29, 2023, 12:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i've known dr. ted deffinger for over 30 years.  i got a call last night that he passed away yesterday.  he was almost 95 years old.  it was a good run.  we had alot of great fishing trips together.  rest in peace, old friend. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Sorry to hear about this, Alan.
It has been a tough year.
FTC (SS) Jones, Ronald L USN (Ret)
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Brewcrafter

So sorry to hear this Boss; it seems like way too many have passed in such a short time. - john

Bryan Young

This freakin SUCKS!!!  My deepest condolences to you, Ted's family and friends.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Hardy Boy

Sorry to hear Alan. Extra tough to get news like that during this time of year.

Todd
Todd

happyhooker

Condolences.  Loss of any friend is tough.

Frank

oldreelcatchum

Found this web site on my baby brother's (Kevin Brian Ellis Sr.) PC. He passed away on January 1, 2024 after a brief illness. He loved fishing & obviously was fond of your site...

jtwill98

Quote from: oldreelcatchum on January 11, 2024, 03:39:00 PMFound this web site on my baby brother's (Kevin Brian Ellis Sr.) PC. He passed away on January 1, 2024 after a brief illness. He loved fishing & obviously was fond of your site...

So sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Can we assume from your message that you are communicating here through his account?   

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Very sorry to hear of Kevin's passing.  He will be missed.
RIP, condolences to your family,
Dom

alantani

sorry to hear about your brother.  yeah, been a rough year.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!