Thanks for having me.

Started by Phage, January 25, 2024, 03:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phage

I have a question-what is the "firearms group"?

I have a few, I guess.

Ted
I have more (insert personal weakness, here)  than I need, but, less than I want.

alantani

it's just a gun board.  not really very active, but i can sign you up if you wish.  just send me a pm. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Donnyboat

Nice to have you with us Ted, & also anyone that I have mist lately, nothing like restoring a few reels & catching a nice fish with them, so welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Phage

I really haven't "restored" any reels just yet, mostly serviced and gotten them up and running. I have 2 Mitchell half bail reels, a lefty and a righty, both could stand a coat of paint, and I bought a really beat up 300 for parts, that I actually ended up putting a few parts in, after I won an auction on eBay for a parts package. Somebody sanded all the paint off it for some reason, but, that little reel runs smooth as silk, now.
The little DAM 110s just needed to be cleaned, and greased. Most of my reels show some use. I do have a Mitchell 401 that is almost too pretty to use. I have a 331 you could say the same thing about. But, I use them, just not as much as I would like to. This 40 hour a week thing sure cuts into my me time.
I have more (insert personal weakness, here)  than I need, but, less than I want.