113h foam knob with matching blade

Started by Maxed Out, March 25, 2024, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

For now I only have the blue one and the short fat red one remaining., both are 113h. Can't post pics, appearantly I've reached my limit.

Wayne will post a pic of the last 2 I currently have available

Jose (Rocket Dog), I have your silver 113h handle with black knob ready. Please pm me your full address
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

El Pescador

BUTT I have not!!!!

Ted,  the LAST handcrafted Foam Knobs are here!!!!!!  :al

Good luck on your sale!!!!!

Wayne

EDIT: Thanks Wayne !! These are all sold !!
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Rocket Dog

Quote from: Maxed Out on March 26, 2024, 03:51:15 AM
Quote from: Rocket Dog on March 26, 2024, 03:06:02 AMHi Ted,

I'll take a silver blade and a black handle for my 113h.Also, if you have any extra handles in black or red.

Thanks.

Jose

Hello Jose, I can make that handle for you. I'll get it made tomorrow and post up a pic for you to give your approval.

For your 2nd request can you clarify ? I don't sell just the knob.

I just sent you a pm. I have a red jigmaster blade from you which I still need to get a knob/handle. This is similar to what Bryan asked about the newell blade.

Maxed Out

Gotcha covered Jose !! Will ship tomorrow

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 26, 2024, 07:10:50 AM
Quote from: Maxed Out on March 26, 2024, 03:51:15 AMThese knobs can only come on my blades fully assembled, or maybe you can send me your blade and I can install my knob

Wait, what?  If I sent you, let's say a Newell blade, you could install the knob on the blade?

Well Bryan, I had a Newell blade Sheridan sent me a few years ago and put this knob on it this morning and shipped it to you. Should arrive Saturday but could possibly show up Friday

Bryan Young

Wow. That's beautiful Ted. Thank you!!!  That will go on my 344 that I'm building out of spare parts.

Do you need a few replacement blades for Newell's I could send you once I feel a tad better?  Please let me know.

Thank you Ted. You are an amazing craftsman and exceptional person.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rocket Dog

Quote from: Maxed Out on March 27, 2024, 05:02:10 AMGotcha covered Jose !! Will ship tomorrow

Thank you Ted. I send ya a pm.

Bryan Young

Wow!!!  An amazingly comfortable handle that will go on my 344 that I will be building. When Ted does something, he doesn't hold back in providing the best, and that h he goes along with the protein care package to help me beating this cancer of mine. Thank you TED!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Still making a few more. Made this one today for Lee for one of his 349h reels

ExcessiveAngler

Hi Ted, would you happen to have any handles available for a jigmaster/squidder?
I would definitely be interested and also very honored, to be able to use one of your comfy creations, if it's possible?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Matt

El Pescador

TED!

Lee gets one of your custom foam handles for his 349H reel????

How bout ONE for Wayne's Penn 349H reel?  >:D

Inquiring minds want to know.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Maxed Out

Quote from: ExcessiveAngler on April 05, 2024, 03:01:06 PMHi Ted, would you happen to have any handles available for a jigmaster/squidder?
I would definitely be interested and also very honored, to be able to use one of your comfy creations, if it's possible?

Matt

I do have this one Matt. Knob may look odd, but it actually makes sense when it's in hand. The index finger middle knuckle sits comfortably on top. Also be great if you do any casting......SOLD

Maxed Out

This one up for grabs. Fits jigmaster ,squidder, etc

Special deal @ $60 and free USA shipping.....SOLD

ExcessiveAngler

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 05, 2024, 05:41:32 PM
Quote from: ExcessiveAngler on April 05, 2024, 03:01:06 PMHi Ted, would you happen to have any handles available for a jigmaster/squidder?

Matt

I do have this one Matt. Knob may look odd, but it actually makes sense when it's in hand. The index finger middle knuckle sits comfortably on top. Also be great if you do any casting.
Yep, thank you kindly sir, and sent you a PM about that one. If nobody happens to jump at the other one, any chance of grabbing the other too? that's if nobody else claims it right away! I'm going to build a 146 CC conversion, even if it kills me lol.
I may never have a shot at this unbelievable opportunity again!
If not, I am more than happy with the one you offered me already.

Thanks again Ted.
You just can't say enough good things about this community!

Matt

steelfish

Quote from: ExcessiveAngler on April 05, 2024, 07:37:29 PMIf nobody happens to jump at the other one, any chance of grabbing the other too? that's if nobody else claims it right away! I'm going to build a 146 CC conversion, even if it kills me lol.
I may never have a shot at this unbelievable opportunity again!
Matt

buy once cry once !! nice move Matt

you wont regret ever getting both handles, I have few products from Ted and are great quality and comfort, a handle assembly with blade + foam knob for 113h, another one for 112h /jigmaster, plus some handle blades with no knob for 113h and jiggies.

The Baja Guy