Senator 113 4/0 value

Started by sandbar, April 08, 2024, 07:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

;D   You don`t have to change a thing , It`s over kill for pond fishing .   :fish
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Gfish

Great deals Sandbar, looks like he takes care of his stuff.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

sandbar

Quote from: Gfish on April 12, 2024, 11:23:12 PMGreat deals Sandbar, looks like he takes care of his stuff.
[/quote
Definitely
He has a 2004 F150 that looks brand new. Good guy.
Originally from Malibu.
Living alone in Florida.
I plan to keep in touch with him. He is like so many people in this world. Getting older and being ignored.

Bill B

Quote from: sandbar on April 12, 2024, 10:07:44 PM
Quote from: Bill B on April 12, 2024, 03:58:26 PMI would lay low for a couple days, I heard the police are looking for theft suspect.  You stole those reels at basically $23 a piece.  All look to be in great shape.  Just add some carbon fiber drags and new handles and you are fishing.  Bill
Do I really need to replace the handles?

Do you need to, maybe. But a larger knob and longer arm sure helps. Bilp
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jigmaster501

Quote from: sandbar on April 09, 2024, 11:51:15 PM
Quote from: jigmaster501 on April 09, 2024, 10:40:20 PMtake that reel, get a yellowtail special frame (Newell) on ebay and a stainless penn 66 spool. You will have a beast reel. just put in a 5 stack squidder drag.

Total power
At what cost?

The spool you can get for 15 bucks and the yellowtail frame and bar maybe 50 bucks. You can't find a slow high torque reel like this anymore.

sandbar

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 09, 2024, 04:43:35 AMWhat others have said.

BTW, do you still have those Penn SS reels with the corroded spools?  What models?  I may have replacement spools for you.

Bryan

I found the reel today Bryan.
It's a 712Z. It's still in "deconstructed" condition. I put the tray aside when I ran into some corrosion. Just boxed up the parts today to clear my work area.
I have too many unfinished reels that need parts or extra special attention that I didn't have time for.