Install new handle knot on Dam Quick is very easy

Started by quang tran, April 19, 2024, 12:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quang tran

My wife just order for me some power knobs to install on old reels,I don't like the name power knob as nothing power on that knob but it is more comfort to hold and quite smooth .I don't want to drill hole on my Dam Quick reels either .I find out today that we don't need to do so as all hold by 5mm bolt with thread 4mm,inside dia 3.5 mm ,same as after market knob .Just remove the bolt and new knob fit right in .Save the old knob as we may needed in future

Gfish

Nice! What brand of "knot"(knob)? And do they have ball bearings?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

quang tran

Quote from: Gfish on April 19, 2024, 01:34:49 AMNice! What brand of "knot"(knob)? And do they have ball bearings?
The brand is Ruke ,it have 4 bearings .Thank for correct me "knob" I fell like it won't last as original one

Brewcrafter