jgp12000

I know this may have been posted before,but I had to share my list of favs:

Smoked kippers,saltines,grace hot sauce
Bbq-beanie weenie
Underwood chicken
Slim Jim(doubles as bait)
Hot salted peanuts

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: jgp12000 on May 24, 2024, 11:25:34 AMI know this may have been posted before,but I had to share my list of favs:

Smoked kippers,saltines,grace hot sauce
Bbq-beanie weenie
Underwood chicken
Slim Jim(doubles as bait)
Hot salted peanuts
I'm a frequent consumer of PB&J's on my gluten free bread (I'd rather have real bread but I do what I can). I'm also big on rice crispy treats.

I'd rather eat a day-old PBJ out of a Ziploc bag at the edge of the water somewhere than eat a fancy meal at a 5 star restaurant. But that's just me.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

jgp12000

My gkids love those uncrustables pb&js,now they make one with honey.
I like them semi-thawed but hand Mixed pb&j is the best

pjstevko

ice cold pineapple
chicken wings
pb&j homemade or uncrustable
homemade smoked fish

Midway Tommy

I usually have my limit long before I feel the need for a snack!  ;D  😉
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

jgp12000

In the ole days me & cuz had a no beer til you caught a fish pact,sometimes I snuck one or 3 :-X

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: Midway Tommy on May 24, 2024, 04:23:07 PMI usually have my limit long before I feel the need for a snack!  ;D  😉
Paraphrase for you: "I eat loser fishermen like you for a snack."

Well played sir.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Crab Pot

Beer and Beef Jerky.

In that order.  :d
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Bill B

When my dad and I went fishing it was egg salad sandwiches, Fritos corn chips, and Coors.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Brewcrafter

Cheeze It crackers.
Fried Chicken wings
And usually on the ride out of the harbor Spam Musubi for breakfast (Hawaii's version of the Breakfast Burrito).
- john

Midway Tommy

I'm probably going to get a pretty good ration of poo over this, but when I was a youngster one of my hunting and fishing idols passed some advice on to me that his father had given him, that if you are going to drink alcohol, that's one thing, if you are going to hunt, hunt, if you are going to fish, fish, but never mix alcohol with hunting or fishing. That advice has stuck with me for over 50 years. I won't hunt with anyone that is hung over or has alcohol and alcohol is not allowed in any boat that I'm in. Tommy Downer, I guess, but that's just my set of safety rules, take it or leave it. 🤔 😉
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oc1

When I go fishing it's not more than three hours. That's about as long as I care to paddle.  I take water, smoking paraphernalia and a small flask of dark Hawaiian rum (Koloa).

vilters

breakfast burritos from fav taco shop, gatorade and h20, everything we need for a day on the water

jgp12000

There is an open container law In GA for vehicles & boats on public lakes.I would never carry a gun or be around anyone intoxicated Carrying/using a gun,that's an accident waiting to happen. In my younger days I have Had a few beers ::) on private ponds,but If For some reason you had to swim not fun anymore.

Maxed Out

I'm with Tommy.....no alcohol allowed on my boat !!

....but yes for smoked salmon/cream cheese bagels, pastrami sammiches, beef jerky, and soda pop or bottled water.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!