Main Menu

New Here

Started by PaparockCal, December 18, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Welcome Pop......Im just down a couple freeways in Riverside,Ca.  You have three good lakes in your area.......Highly suggest lake Piru, Lake Pyramid and Castaic Lake....in that order.....also the creeks below Piru and Pyramid are great too....if you need a salt water fix, LA County, Orange County and Ventura County landings are 1 1/2 hrs away....all good fisheries......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gobi King

Quote from: PaparockCal on December 19, 2017, 10:27:16 PM
Quote from: Gobi King on December 18, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
Welcome from West MI!
Congrats moving close to your grand daughters, I moved a few times so my 2 girls could be close to their grand parents.
Take em out fishing with you,

Oh, I plan to take the grand daughters fishing and I'm trying to convert the oldest step-son at the same time with some success I might add.

Good deal!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

PaparockCal

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on December 20, 2017, 01:50:30 AM
Welcome Pop......Im just down a couple freeways in Riverside,Ca.  You have three good lakes in your area.......Highly suggest lake Piru, Lake Pyramid and Castaic Lake....in that order.....also the creeks below Piru and Pyramid are great too....if you need a salt water fix, LA County, Orange County and Ventura County landings are 1 1/2 hrs away....all good fisheries......Bill

Hi, Bill! Yes I have been visiting all those lakes. All I need now is a fishing buddy with a boat. I can supply all the soft plastics for the next several years as I ran into a mother-load of a deal. I have been supplying friends and relatives with free soft plastics and I still have over a hundred pounds left, LOL.

David Hall

Welcome to sunny Ca.  Lotsa great fishing here.

Alto Mare

Welcome PaparockCal !

Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.