Susquehanna flats

Started by Alto Mare, April 05, 2012, 11:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

I've been having this bad cold this week, but decided to hit the flats again today anyway. Anthony wanted to come along, I told him that it would be fine with me, but him mother made him go to school...poor kid :(. The weather was nice, close to 90 degrees, but the water was a little rough. I tried 3 different bait, still no sign of any stripers, but the catfish kept me busy for 4 hours.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

Sal,
        Bar keeper's friend works great... I do use it!  ;) Make sure you wax on top of that cause it takes all the wax off.  If anyone has any questions about cleaning their boats... let me know... I got a few tricks up my sleeves  ;)
Thanks bro,
Dom

broadway

Hey Sal,
   Those things any good eatin'?

Alto Mare

Dom, I asked the gentleman at the bait shop and he said that they are great.  I didn't try them yet and don't believe that I would  :-\.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Great to see those old Penn's still fishing Sal. ;D ;).

Alto Mare

You already know how I feel about my Penn's Tom ;).