POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamuwela

looks like they could use some rain ;)

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

DO ANY OF YOU HUNT? CRITTERS, WE ALL HUNT FOR FISH. I USED TO DO A LOT OF ARCHERY, BUT THE SHOULDER SAYS NO ANY MORE.
THINGS ARE SLOW AT WORK RIGHT NOW. BEEN LOOKING THREW MY PHOTO BUCKET AT A BUNCH OF MY OLD PIC.

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

Danhans

wow!!! a nice collection of heads you got there..

Alto Mare

Impressive, Holeinthewater. Thanks for showing.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

conchydong

You definitely wear the pants in your house. Awesome.

misanthrope

Nice trophy room:)

Last fall caribou, solo hunt. Hopefully I'll pick up a griz and some wolf this winter and maybe get the trap line out this year. Really depends on snow fall this year. We had about 460 inches in town this past winter and over 600 inches where I go for fur bearers. Plus it was a little windy, we hit 152mph gusts and over 100mph sustained so it was a struggle just to convince myself to open the front door, lol.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth it brings.
-Unknown

spottybastard

Hey guys, nice rack!(s)    ;D

HOLEINTHEWATER

THE WIFE'S JAVILENA . Got the wife to go hunting with me. bought her a T/C 357 barrel.

alantani

Thought of a guns/hunting board but figured there were enough already.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER

BEEN GONE FOR A COUPLE DAYS. WENT FISHING AT A LOCAL LAKE, WEDNESDAY AND JURY DUTY YESTERDAY. SHOULD BE OUT THERE TODAY OVERCAST AND SPRINKLING. I CAUGHT AROUND 15 STRIPERS, ALL SMALL.  HERE'S A  LAKE POWELL PIC. TO START YOUR DAY.

seaeagle2

Nice, enough scenic and fish pictures, and I'll convince my wife its place we need to visit.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

HOLEINTHEWATER

LOOKS LIKE STRIPER IS PICKING UP AT POWELL. GOT THIS OFF WAYNESWORDS.COM ANGLERS CORNER.