POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

THIS IS IN THE SAN JAUN RIVER ON LAKE POWELL. IT IS MOTHER NATURES WORK. OR ANCIENT ALIENS. 

TomT

My vote is for the Aliens!!   ;)
Tom

HOLEINTHEWATER

GOT OUR FAMILY MUG SHOT FROM CHRISTMAS. HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW PHOTO BUCKET,I KEPT LOSING MY LINKS.. I WENT BACK TO THE OLD VERSION.

Alto Mare

Beautiful picture, Dave. My wife has the same angel on the tree top.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

HOLEINTHEWATER

WAYNE, THE FISH BIOLEGEST FOR POWELL, AND CREW WENT OUT AND CAUGHT OVER A HUNDRED STRIPERS UP TO 7 LBS. STILL TO COLD FOR ME.

redsetta

Great pic Dave.
Hope you made the most of the holiday season.
All the best for the year ahead.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 09, 2013, 11:17:06 AM
Beautiful picture, Dave. My wife has the same angel on the tree top.  Sal

Sal, AT Members, there is a story of Angels on the top of Christmas trees and it goes like this...

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to put it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree...Not a lot of people know this.   Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

All I'm going to say to that is...you're nuts!!! Have another zin, salute ::).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thinket

wow. what did he use for bait?

redsetta

Best Christmas story ever   :D ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

ossipeter

HOLEINTHEWATER

MOST OF MY PIC ARE OF POWELL, COLORADO RIVER DAMNED.

Norcal Pescador

Sal and Justin -

You're both right.  Dominick is a hoot!   :D ;) :D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD