POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on July 13, 2012, 07:10:15 PM
Great looking country.  I am starting to feel like I have to go to Lake Powell.  By the way when I first looked at the photo it looked like there was a giant crocodile in the foreground.  Did anyone else get that impression.  If not go back and look at the photograph and report your observations.  Dominick
Dominick, I replaced my glasses with a glass of zin and wouldn't you know it, I do see a giant crocodile ::)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Sal:  Next time go for a bottle.  A bottle of zin will set you free.  After a half bottle you see cows.  By the time you finish the bottle you see cow alligators.  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Dominick, I didn't want to say anything but I think our boss has been hitting that fully stocked fridge in the garage ;D. Wow, cow alligator :o.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

Cow alligators? Sounds more like absinthe than zin! ;) ;D
Great quote though Dominick ('A bottle of zin will set you free').
Sounds like something Lord Byron would say. ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Steve-O

I'm going blind or must not be smokin' and drinkin' the same stuff as youz guysz. Not seein' no Cow nor a Croc in this pic!!!

Should I be zooming in? or tilting my head?  Look close at this image and tell me you see either or.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

redsetta

Nicely done Steve-O  :D ;D
Clearly a man of many talents ;)

Alto Mare

You're nuts Steve ;D ;D, but very creative. You know, it took me a while to find that darn cow. Alan was right all along.

Dominick

Steve-O:  Very funny.  That's a Crocogila Monster.  I was mistaken in my first post.  I am waiting for Hole in the Water to weigh in.  While I'm waiting I think I'll open another bottle of Zin.  Justin wasn't it Lord Byron who said "When we two parted in silence and tears" we left behind an empty bottle of Zin?   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

redsetta

Quote...wasn't it Lord Byron who said "When we two parted in silence and tears" we left behind an empty bottle of Zin?  ;D
:D ;D
Jeez I love this place.

Alto Mare

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

kamuwela

wlcome back and thank you for the great pics.

HOLEINTHEWATER

I THINK HE IS LOST. SHOULD BE HEADED UP THE COAST.

Bryan Young

If you are going to live, live BIG!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D