Shimano stella 2500

Started by smallmouthaholic, July 14, 2012, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d.dano

Quote from: Irish Jigger on February 16, 2013, 06:19:28 PM
Poor Al,you have my sympathy having an ungrateful customer like that. I would just tell him to "Foxtrot Oscar" and
take his reels to Shimano. ;)

Irish Jigger not sure if i'm reading into internet sarcasm wrong but in my shoes would you have been happy with botched reels?

Irish Jigger

I was always taught not to air my dirty washing in public. You trusted this man to service your reels and your first post on here is to berate him for the work he has done for you. If you are so smart why not take it up with him rather than air it on here where I can assure nobody is really interested as we have a policy of offering advice  helping each other.

If I were you I would ship my reels off to Shimano or is that cost prohibitive?
You will sleep better I assure you.

d.dano

Quote from: Irish Jigger on February 16, 2013, 07:23:40 PM
I was always taught not to air my dirty washing in public. You trusted this man to service your reels and your first post on here is to berate him for the work he has done for you. If you are so smart why not take it up with him rather than air it on here where I can assure nobody is really interested as we have a policy of offering advice  helping each other.

If I were you I would ship my reels off to Shimano or is that cost prohibitive?
You will sleep better I assure you.

I was made aware of this post from another fishing web-site. If you start at the beginning of the post you can see I'm simply defending myself and telling my side. That's all.