cal's grease alternative !!

Started by mohamedhashem21, July 27, 2012, 08:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

Asalamu alikum wa rahma tula Mohamed,

Welcome to the forum.  If you cant wait for the goods from Alan, you wont go wrong with Shimano drag grease at all.  Dont forget to get some TSI 301 or the TSI 321 oil for your bearings and if you can the bearing packer set (metric and US) it makes a world of difference in packing your bearings. Once you see how well the TSI works on your bearings it will have you saying: alhum duallah :o

Asalamu alikum Mohamed,

Leo

mohamedhashem21

Quote from: LTM on August 01, 2012, 04:54:56 AM
Asalamu alikum wa rahma tula Mohamed,

Welcome to the forum.  If you cant wait for the goods from Alan, you wont go wrong with Shimano drag grease at all.  Dont forget to get some TSI 301 or the TSI 321 oil for your bearings and if you can the bearing packer set (metric and US) it makes a world of difference in packing your bearings. Once you see how well the TSI works on your bearings it will have you saying: alhum duallah :o

Asalamu alikum Mohamed,

Leo
alaikum al salam wa rahamtullah leo
thank you for help i'll check for them in local store and alhamdulellah for every thing :)

mohamed hashem

LTM

Mohamed,

Your welcome and thank you for the subtle spell check (its been awhile since Ive written Arabic). ;D

Alakum al salam,

Leo

mohamedhashem21

Quote from: LTM on August 01, 2012, 04:33:30 PM
Mohamed,

Your welcome and thank you for the subtle spell check (its been awhile since Ive written Arabic). ;D

Alakum al salam,

Leo
dear leo
it's great of you to try writing in Arabic :) ,  i didn't mean to correct the spelling :) as there is no ideal spelling for writing Arabic in English letters :D
BTW how did u learn Arabic?

Mohamed hashem

Killerbug

Magnalube is the best Teflon grease I have tried so far, simular to Cals, to a 10's of the price

http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time