Daiwa Sealine Great Lakes 47LC

Started by FishermanTom81, April 09, 2015, 09:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishermanTom81

I have looked in all the normal places and I can not find a good copy of the exploded parts view of this reel.  Is this reel known as the SG47LCA?  I did a search on this site and I found a post I need but the links were expired.  Any help would be appreciated.

foakes

Hi Tom --

On our site -- under heading: General Maintenance Tips -- Alan has posted a link to schematics for a majority of brands and models.

These are both factory websites and independent repair shops.

http://www.daiwa.com/partsdiagram/index.aspx

Up at Huntington Lake many years ago, I was on a snowmobile in early Spring cruising the area where the lake had been lowered for the Winter.  Found a 47lc attached to a rod with flashers.  Obviously had caught a submerged stump when trolling the year before -- and just flipped overboard.

Anyway, cleaned it up -- and used it for 4 seasons out of Moss Landing for Salmon -- then gave it to a friend, who is still using it.

Good reels.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any questions --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.