Revo Inshore Assembly Challenge

Started by solsrf1, August 10, 2012, 12:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solsrf1

After two successful Toro 61 reassembles and after replacing the kick arm w/ new and greasing the drag washers with Cal's I went after my cursed Inshore.
I ordered and replaced the kick arm, greased the drag washers, ended up having to replace the frame after I was able to drill out the head of screw as suggested on by someone and attempted to remove extra w/ pliers and unfortunately had it snap off flush with frame after lower screw was frozen then snapped off in frame.
So I have everything back together and thank you Allen for the great tutorial; my only problem is that with the side plate off the kick lever works fine, engaging and disengaging from the rear button as needed, however when I install the side plate the kick lever will not function and feels like it is binding or being prevented from being depressed once the side plate is on and I try to push the thumb button down???
Any suggestions?
Thanks Mike

alantani

crud, mike.  it's binding somewhere and that gives you absolutely no help at all.   loosen up the side plate screws if you have to, keep working the thumb bar and eventually you will find the problem.......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!