my table is full

Started by dobrobill, November 23, 2012, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobrobill

Pic I hope, I got bored today and decide to take a pic of my junk... My wife told me to get a bigger closet...

Ron Jones

Thank you,
I'll show that to my wife whenever she says I have to much fishing stuff.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

an old japanese prayer.....  may your reels someday outnumber her shoes!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Quote from: alantani on November 23, 2012, 09:22:37 PM

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE WIFE!!

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

dobrobill

A.T. and this site made it all possible. I fixed up my original stuff and spent a lot of time on ebay buying new junk to fixup, Beings I have not been fishing I needed something to do. New drags, and anything else I find that needs it. Putting double dogs in those that I can. Planning ways to catch fish with the lever reels. Some of what I bought were in near pefect condition and some new Some of it is my newly started collection of penns. Brother has three mariners I sent him. Son has mix of some but will get the rest some day. I moved to florida and for the 1st six months started learning the territory, then I got double vision problems. If my eyes ever get better I need to do some serious fishing and get off of ebay and sites like this one... Ha..  Everything is clean Cals greased and ready to go.

dobrobill

Quote from: alantani on November 23, 2012, 09:22:37 PM

Getting there...

Keta

It's close but I think you have more reels than I do.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

dobrobill

Quote from: Keta on November 23, 2012, 09:33:17 PM
It's close but I think you have more reels than I do.

I have lots more fresh water just didn't feel like getting them out of the boat that has stuff piled up on it. Bass fishing tornaments in the past I use to have 4-6 rods on the front of the boat at once... OCD much... Yea buddy.

Dominick

That photo should be titled "Find the Spinning Reels."  I did and I think there are only two.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Dobrobill, what's that custom rod by the glass, it looks like a St Croix  :-\. I see a lot of Penns, a man that knows good reels ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Brendan

Think I found five. Brendan.

dobrobill

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 23, 2012, 11:43:57 PM
Dobrobill, what's that custom rod by the glass, it looks like a St Croix  :-\. I see a lot of Penns, a man that knows good reels ;).
That will be a Harrington ( on right) that I lucked into. All fiberglass 9+ foot can handle over 16oz bait and weight. My first surf rod with aluminum seat..  Wanted something shorter than the heavers to play with sharks and such. If you saw my other posts about braid and lever reels that is why I was testing. Down size. Just can't cast that darn accurate as far as I would like, when I put some lead on it. Snagged a Trinidad 20 today to play with.. . Yellow in front from Hateras had handles redone years ago, Two black ones from from Key Largo. One pretty smaller one somewhere is from Black Perl Fishing.

There are 8 Spinners in the pic..

Dominick

Quote from: Brendan on November 23, 2012, 11:44:32 PM
    Think I found five. Brendan.

Now I see 4.  You made the other one up.  ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

dobrobill

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 23, 2012, 11:43:57 PM
Dobrobill, what's that custom rod by the glass, it looks like a St Croix  :-\. I see a lot of Penns, a man that knows good reels ;).
I do love the Penns, but as you can see I have been expanding lately.   The one gold shimano if you can find it is first version 700.