505HS drag stack

Started by BMITCH, December 15, 2012, 02:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Do they fit? Isn't a Jigmaster spacer smaller than the ID of that washer that you're using?....
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

The ones Alan had were from McMaster-Carr, not Penn, they fit the 113H well, close enough for the 349H to work.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Hi Lee,

I sent you 3 bellevilles.  I only had one thin one and 2 thick ones.  Since they are for your 349s, the thick ones will probably be better for you.  Should get there on Tuesday.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

I use 18-505 Bevelled washers on All my Newell's 200-400 series & I use the same bevelled washers on All my Jig Masters. I also have the ones from McMaster & Carr in SS but they are not polished - I can't see them in the reel so no big deal.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

Thanks Mike! I wasn't aware Scott had those available.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.