A favour??? Ordering TSI 321...

Started by Fish-aholic, January 31, 2013, 02:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an e-mail with your address and i will ship them out. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Fishaholick,
I purchased a couple of bottles from Pilkguns in January this year. And like you I'm in the UK. Shipping was 10$ by USPS Priority Mail. But there was a "small order surcharge" of 5$ (I should have bought 3 Doh!). Can't see why you were quoted that ridiculous ammount of dosh :o

franky

Hello Alan,

Do you still have more bottles available?

alantani

Yai

Quote from: alantani on July 11, 2013, 08:43:04 AM
send me an e-mail with your address and i will ship them out. 

Hi Alan,

Email sent

alantani

trying to catch up with stuff.  got behind again.  bummed.

Fish-aholic

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on July 11, 2013, 10:03:48 AM
Fishaholick,
I purchased a couple of bottles from Pilkguns in January this year. And like you I'm in the UK. Shipping was 10$ by USPS Priority Mail. But there was a "small order surcharge" of 5$ (I should have bought 3 Doh!). Can't see why you were quoted that ridiculous ammount of dosh :o

Tiddlerbasher, your experience is a stark contrast to mine.  :-\

I tried to purchase from pilkguns in January this year via their online store. The charges you mention is what I had originally paid when I completed the transaction through their online store. A week had passed and I still hadn't recieved an "order notification/confirmation email". I decided to take matters into my own hands and emailed the company asking where I stood with my order (TSI 321 x 2). It took four emails from myself to finally recieve a reply only to be told they didn't accept international credit cards. If I wanted to continue with my order (paypal) international shipping will cost more than the $10 I had paid. This is where I was quoted an extra $32 for shipping outside the U.S bringing the order total up to $55. Two words - deal killer!

At that point I decided to create this very thread in the hope someone could help me with getting my hands on the TSI lube continuously being raved about. Thanks to Alan, I finally had my wish and the oil was defineatly worth the wait!  ;D     

Yai

Quote from: alantani on July 14, 2013, 07:58:48 AM
trying to catch up with stuff.  got behind again.  bummed.

Great Service fm Alan....

A big thank you

alantani

i just ordered twelve 4 ounce bottles of tsi321 and four 8 ounce cans of tsi 301.  i also asked and they will ship to hawaii.  honestly, it is a hassle to ship, but this stuff really is that good.  i also ordered an aerosol can and i'm going to start using it on my guns.  the guy i talked to said that the us secret service uses this stuff on theirs. 

the big problem i have had is with the tsi 301 cans.  they leak.  the tsi 321 plastic bottles do not.  so if a container is going overseas, it will have to be the tsi 321.  it works fine.  the reason i don't use it is because i prefer to dip parts and the tsi 301 works better for that application. 

JGB

Alan this stuff  is great on guns and the inside and outside of reels. You can wipe it to 'dry to the touch' and have good tactile feel without slipperiness and still mainlining TSI protective qualities. Let us know how the spray can works as it would be a lot easier to spray the inside surfaces of reels to protect them vs brushing on grease and then wiping it off. I was going to try using an air brush with TSI/corrosionX mix but am concerned with inhaling the mist.

Thanks,
Jim N.

exp2000

Hi Alan,

Hoping to order some more TSI-321. Just sent you an email.

Thanks,
Brett