Braised Squirrel

Started by ChileRelleno, July 28, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

taste just like chicken, boss ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ChileRelleno

His other name must be Joe Isuzu ^^^
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

bluefish69

I've eaten Moose Stew & Bear Sauage. Many different kinds of Smoked Fish.

But NO TREE RAT

We do have Black Tree Rats running around. Tree Rats like to eat the wires in the cars here. They are Plastic Wrapped on the inside. Now that is different.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

kamuwela

maybe with wasabi, like sashimi   8)

TomT

I only have experience with the CA grey squirrel.  But it you cut it up like chicken and bread it and fry it, it tastes "just like chicken".  ::)   Actually, it tastes better than chicken.  :D
TomT

Alto Mare

Well, I really don't eat Squirrels.
I was trying to get you guys to eat them, so I would have a better chance with my vegetable garden and my fruit trees ;D.
Those rats with tails eat everything in sight. >:(
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

saltydog

Sal a little fried squirrel with a plate of sliced tomatoes is the ticket.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Makule

Quote from: kamuwela on July 28, 2013, 04:37:21 PM
no squirrels in Hawaii, will that recipe work with mongoose?

Was wondering about that myself.  Don't see very many of them these days, however.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Tightlines667

I like squirrel, but prefer Cortontail.  Mongoose are protected, but it's open season on peacock and franklin...yum!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.