Carb Cleaner Warning

Started by Rancanfish, May 08, 2015, 01:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomT

Reel 224,
After Sal recommended Pasalode about 2 years ago, I bought some.  I found it at Home De[pot and had looked in 2 or 3 different locations and even asked an employee who had never heard of it.  In my case I found it over by the tools & air compressors.  It was stored on a shelf so high they had to get a ladder to get me some.  Anyway, HD used to carry it and probably still do.
TomT

Reel 224

Quote from: TomT on May 09, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
Reel 224,
After Sal recommended Pasalode about 2 years ago, I bought some.  I found it at Home De[pot and had looked in 2 or 3 different locations and even asked an employee who had never heard of it.  In my case I found it over by the tools & air compressors.  It was stored on a shelf so high they had to get a ladder to get me some.  Anyway, HD used to carry it and probably still do.
TomT

:D ;D You gave me a good chuckle Tom, Ive never been a big fan of Home Dippy myself but there is one within spitin distance of my place so I figured Id give it a try, Maybe Ill bring a latter along. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."