Bryan's service

Started by BMITCH, February 06, 2015, 09:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Just to let all you folks know...I just got my TLD-25 and Tiagra 30WLRS back from Bryan for service. I can't say enough about how well they seem to operate now. He changed the drag curve on both the reels(more aggressive) and cf washer on the TLD. They look clean and free spool is a country mile. THANKS BRYAN!! The TLD was a wedding present over 27 years ago...my wife doesn't use it much ::) I'm really liking the drag curve on this one. When I get them lined up ill post some pics on the rod. Thanks agin Bryan.
luck is the residue of design.

Bryan Young

Thanks Bob,

You are very welcome.  I actually get excited to work on other people's reels.  It's really a privilege no matter what reel I work on. 

Let me know how the drag curves works out for you. 

Thank you again,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Bryan's not kidding about being excited about handling other people's reels.  Just check out his avatar. Doesn't he look excited?  Well he is overjoyed to be handling the original "Tank" that Sal built and gifted to me.  The tank has handled Marlin, Dorado, Rooster Fish and Wahoo.   ;) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

jonnou

this all makes this the great place it is. rock on