Main Menu

Started by Lunker24, October 10, 2013, 08:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunker24

Hey just wanted to introduce myself my names Tristan I'm 14 and I love fishing especially for sharks and snook I joined this website beacause I love to get the old reels and restore them and beacause I would like to learn how to service my own reels so I don't have to pay for other people to I can service some of my smaller spinners but not my big reels we'll just wanted to introduce myself

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

tristan welcome to the "neighborhood"...

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Dominick

Welcome kid.  I wish I was 14 again.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Welcome little brother of the reels....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Alto Mare

Welcome young man. We would enjoy teaching you and I'm sure you'll do just fine, but make sure you'll do your school work first. ;)
Sal from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Finally, a young guy like myself! ;) Don't be afraid to screw up, you have built-in help here.
Nice to see a real young guy enjoy the vintage reels.
Welcome aboard,
Dom

harryk3616

welcome tristan        there's a bunch of swell guys here, any questions you have, many members will do all they can to help you.  ''  fish  on  ''   harryk

DaBigOno

Aloha Tristan.

What kind of reels do you have?  It's really good to hear that a young person like you, wants to learn and work at what he wants. 

We have a lot of good teachers here, so don't be shy to ask questions.  I'm sure we can also learn from you too, so don't hesitate to express your view point also.

See you around young man.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Dynamo

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

Welcome, Tristan!  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD